Sunday, August 24, 2008

The Love of our Father


I have to highlight a recent affirmation from God – He is such a loving Father. Often my cry to Him is to reach down from heaven and affirm my daughter in her gifting’s and talents. God went so above and beyond!

Yesterday, my daughter was honored at a reception at the Dallas Central Library by the Nasher Sculpture Center as their Grand Prize Winner of their “Dream Collage” contest. She won several lovely prizes.
The best part was that she was affirmed as an artist. She is very talented and she has now been recognized in a public forum. I know God has orchestrated this for her. He has instilled in her amazing talents in the arts and I know through her talents she will be a bright light on the hill for Him.

I have included a picture of her work which will be hung in the Nasher Sculpture Center on October 18, 2008 along with other great artist such as Pablo Picasso. God is great!

His children will be mighty in the land…. Psalm 112:2

2 comments:

Michele said...

Congratulations!!!

Cris Aguilar said...

Wow! Wow! Wow!

Amazing... that is very cool!